This blog is recommended for 18+ due to the books that are shown.

Cyborgs' Claim by Michele Mills

by - Sunday, May 13, 2018


Cyborg's Claim
Michele Mills
Goodreads, Amazon
It's a...Reverse Harem
Three outlaw Cyborgs. One human female... Axel, Steel and Gage. Merciless supersoldiers. Forbidden cybernetic experiments gone awry. They escaped from their Hurlian programmers and now live hidden in a desolate area of space where few enter and none leave. They crave one female to claim, one who will satisfy all their desires. But Cyborgs are illegal, so finding a mate has proven difficult. Until Megan. As a survivor of horrific abuse at the hands of her alien captors, this tiny female from the original planet is both strong and fierce. Her white-hot desire brings all three men to their knees. They want this female. Forever. But will she choose to live on the bleak edge of space, with three exacting, contraband Cyborgs, who have been stripped of human emotions? Or is their time up? Will the original programmers return for their ultimate weapons, destroying their female and all they’ve constructed?

*** Warning: The characters in this book have all been through sexual and physical abuse at some point, the book is not overly descriptive but this subject matter is discussed in the book***

So I am giving this a very solid 4 stars, I think some would agree with me some would disagree with me too. So for me I am okay with a medium length standalone, but there was so much in this story and its characters that it left me wishing for just that "extra" more to give me the wow factor. But on to the things I enjoyed, my biggest thing being the character list. Megan is a perfect balls to the walls girl, she was emotionally struggling when she meets Axel, Steel and Gage. Under that hurt and those emotional wounds is a very strong girl. I like how she feels the attraction to the men but she is upfront and honest to disclose that she needs to work on overcoming that hurt before she can truly accept a bond with her Cyborgs. I won't give it away but there is a certain turning point where you see this wounded kitten for who she really is. A beautiful Tigress who is not a victim but a survivor and ooooohhhhh baby it was awesome! 

via GIPHY

And our male leads: Axel, Steel and Gage... they are freaking cyborgs need I say anything else?? They are enhanced human men so that means they are stronger faster and have more endurance than the average hunk of male hotness.  They crave a female to share and "breed", like literally can't wait to knock Megan the hell up (of course after she is ready). They manage to have the perfect blend of alpha men, but after a computer download a good emotional handle on how to help Megan at the same time convincing her to stay with them.

I can't say much about her but a big shout out to another character I love Trish, when you first meet her you have no idea where this character addition is going but it is almost insta love after that I hope the author is planning a book for her. 
via GIPHY

In the Reverse Harem genre we have a LOT of series, in my opinion we need some more standalone books, just to balance it all out. I love it all obviously but sometimes I just want a good read that isn't something I really need to remember for when the next book comes. This is a solid read I wanted more but overall the plot was solid, the romance was well executed and everything was wrapped up perfectly.  🙌

You May Also Like

0 comentarios

Instagram